Bubby and Snards Politics thread

The place to talk about off topic, non-Cardiacs related stuff and topics that do not belong in another forum.

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

psparky27

Bubby and Snards Politics thread

Postby psparky27 » Sat May 17, 2014 18:17

Have fun guys !

dogsetc.

Postby dogsetc. » Sat May 17, 2014 21:17

As things seem to be spiralling a little out of control for you psparky, i think one option available to you might be to send a private message to Frostbyte and ask him who it was that took over the forum when Maarten retired (as he gracefully declared here back in February 2012). You could then ask them if you could take over the franchise all for yourself. Just think, you could then do epic trolling, you could tell members not to post here but to do it over there, and just generally boss people about and make a really nasty atmosphere... or, you might just calm down a little.

psparky27

Re:

Postby psparky27 » Sat May 17, 2014 21:25

dogsetc. wrote:As things seem to be spiralling a little out of control for you psparky, i think one option available to you might be to send a private message to Frostbyte and ask him who it was that took over the forum when Maarten retired (as he gracefully declared here back in February 2012). You could then ask them if you could take over the franchise all for yourself. Just think, you could then do epic trolling, you could tell members not to post here but to do it over there, and just generally boss people about and make a really nasty atmosphere... or, you might just calm down a little.

Dogs really ! Sad times seems ironic that you want to tell me what to do ....hmmmm i suppose trying to welcome people into the fold and talk about what we love is such a nasty thing .. Dissapointed !

You are more than welcome to stick to your politics, other bands and offensive humour :roll:

dogsetc.

Postby dogsetc. » Sat May 17, 2014 21:29

Offering options, and telling you what to do are wholly different things. There are two suggested if you read my post again... the latter of which might just make a more welcoming forum.

psparky27

Re:

Postby psparky27 » Sat May 17, 2014 21:31

dogsetc. wrote:Offering options, and telling you what to do are wholly different things. There are two suggested if you read my post again... the latter of which might just make a more welcoming forum.

Well in your eyes yes "options" is a way of putting it as they are completly sarcastic ...Unfortunatly your sarcasm on here has been greatly recieved (see what i did there) Come on just enjoy the forum for Cardiacs...Its not hard . Surely your love for them is why you are on here ?

I seen all the PMs and some off them are quite funny but as you know you cant trust everyone !

Snardbafulator
Cardiacs Expert

Re: Bubby and Snards Politics thread

Postby Snardbafulator » Sat May 17, 2014 22:30

First things first: go change your underwear. I'm sure the enormous load you just blew from seeing me acknowledge you at last has got to feel very uncomfortable dripping down your legs.

Now you just created a "Pleeeeeezzzee Notice MEEEEE !" thread, so I can't feel any guilt for disrupting anything by responding. But as the wise man said, be careful what you wish for.

Because this is what we can do. Frosty isn't completely AWOL. And there seems to be enough support right now to write a letter to him signed in our names to ask him to ban you. You don't appear to have any support here at all, nobody who will chime in and defend your behavior.

Yes, you can do the troll thing. You can proxy your IP and re-register. But you won't have been here since July 29, 2007 with 2659 posts. You'll be a new fish. And that would really suck.

You'd only be a pest to me I could stick on my twit list. But the last time I did, you dropped my last name here which you googled. Which is outrageous, over-the-line, uncivilized behavior in a forum. So I fully expect you now to drop whatever else you have "on" me here in this thread. Go for it, dude. All you'll do is strengthen our case for why you really don't deserve to be here.

Make my day. Make our days.

It's really kind of sad that it's come to this. You deserve to belong to this community. You've seen the shows, you have a memorabilia collection, you love the band that we all here love. But nobody believes that your behavior here in the last month or so is in defense of your beloved Cardiacs community. Nobody's slagging me off for my posts, or the people I post with, including Mr. Minnow, Bubby and Mr. Technique, for writing stuff that we're all interested in. Our posts get lots of page views. You try to dominate threads and kill them with belligerent, repetitive nonsense that I can say without fear of contradiction nobody wants to read.

So, as dogsetc said so reasonably, you can continue on this path. Or you can chill out.

The choice really is yours, because right now our hands appear to be being forced.

Think about it and act wisely.

Bob
Deconstructing conventional wisdom since the birth of punk

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Sat May 17, 2014 22:40

Snardbafulator wrote:First things first: go change your underwear. I'm sure the enormous load you just blew from seeing me acknowledge you at last has got to feel very uncomfortable dripping down your legs.

Now you just created a "Pleeeeeezzzee Notice MEEEEE !" thread, so I can't feel any guilt for disrupting anything by responding. But as the wise man said, be careful what you wish for.

Because this is what we can do. Frosty isn't completely AWOL. And there seems to be enough support right now to write a letter to him signed in our names to ask him to ban you. You don't appear to have any support here at all, nobody who will chime in and defend your behavior.

Yes, you can do the troll thing. You can proxy your IP and re-register. But you won't have been here since July 29, 2007 with 2659 posts. You'll be a new fish. And that would really suck.

You'd only be a pest to me I could stick on my twit list. But the last time I did, you dropped my last name here which you googled. Which is outrageous, over-the-line, uncivilized behavior in a forum. So I fully expect you now to drop whatever else you have "on" me here in this thread. Go for it, dude. All you'll do is strengthen our case for why you really don't deserve to be here.

It's really kind of sad that it's come to this. You deserve to belong to this community. You've seen the shows, you have a memorabilia collection, you love the band that we all here love. But nobody believes that your behavior here in the last month or so is in defense of your beloved Cardiacs community. Nobody's slagging me off for my posts, or the people I post with, including Mr. Minnow, Bubby and Mr. Technique, for writing stuff that we're all interested in. Our posts get lots of page views. You try to dominate threads and kill them with belligerent, repetitive nonsense that I can say without fear of contradiction nobody wants to read.

So, as dogsetc said so reasonably, you can continue on this path. Or you can chill out.

The choice really is yours, because right now our hands appear to be being forced.

Bob

You really do think muchness of yourself !

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Sat May 17, 2014 22:48

psparky27 wrote:
Snardbafulator wrote:First things first: go change your underwear. I'm sure the enormous load you just blew from seeing me acknowledge you at last has got to feel very uncomfortable dripping down your legs.

Bob

You really do think muchness of yourself !

Schleep just left and went to the FB page as people actually talk about Cardiacs there !

I know you long to be admin on here snard but you are not . There has yet to be a ban on here even when clippa was totally abussive and thats just the way it is . If you wish to write your letter then please do !

It seems that you want to make threats ? Why dont you just say them rather than skirting round in you non specific way ?

It is not a popularity contest by the way ? I am not looking for support just to talk about Cardiacs here as well as in FB.

I have many choices and they are mine alone . I do not have to think about your threats ...which equally could mean a ban as all you can do is write a letter.

If you look at a lot of the threads, I have commented on, you will see I have asked alot of relevent questions. to new fishes , about the dvd...about lots of things. Yes you are right (for once) about some threads which you have taken over,totally off topic but continue as you think you own the forum. Like you did in your previous one of which you was an admin. Sounds like your racism got you in a bit of bother there and you migrated over here.

Anyways . You may do as you please . I listened to you diatribe and have realised it is a threat from a bully and if you wish to complain through the correct channels please do.

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Sat May 17, 2014 22:55

Bob

You really think as you have lots of views they are popular? Dont you think if you had lots of comments rather than yours...someone...yours someone else...yours.... that you could class them as popular?

Also to assume no one has actually bad mouthed you on here is seems to be quite forgetful off you ! yes they may not have been as direct as you but they just stop talking to you and there are plenty examples of those.

Plus the PM's??? you dont think people talk about you behind your back because the really just cant be arsed to have a 1000 word essay if they say it to your face.

You really need to live in real world and grow up for a 50+ year old man !

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Sun May 18, 2014 00:40

Wow 66 views...must mean people like this thread :twisted:

Snardbafulator
Cardiacs Expert

Postby Snardbafulator » Sun May 18, 2014 02:12

BULLYING BEHAVIOR

Bullying behavior is posting someone's PM and then sneering that it's okay because "there's no privacy on the internet."

Bullying behavior is dropping someone's last name, which the forum hides to protect users from creeps who trawl the net, and then sneering at the understandable outrage this causes.

Bullying behavior is, as dogsetc so eloquently put it: "... you could tell members not to post here but to do it over there, and just generally boss people about and make a really nasty atmosphere."

Reporting this to a forum admin is a proper, accepted defense against bullying behavior.

Bob

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Sun May 18, 2014 02:22

Snardbafulator wrote:BULLYING BEHAVIOR

Bullying behavior is posting someone's PM and then sneering that it's okay because "there's no privacy on the internet."

Bullying behavior is dropping someone's last name, which the forum hides to protect users from creeps who trawl the net, and then sneering at the understandable outrage this causes.

Bullying behavior is, as dogsetc so eloquently put it: "... you could tell members not to post here but to do it over there, and just generally boss people about and make a really nasty atmosphere."

Reporting this to a forum admin is a proper, accepted defense against bullying behavior.

Bob

Exactly ( the constant threats) and that is what i have done reported you as a bully.

Snardbafulator
Cardiacs Expert

Postby Snardbafulator » Sun May 18, 2014 02:25

psparky27 wrote:

Bob

Exactly ( the constant threats) and that is what i have done reported you as a bully.

Psychologists call that projective identification.

Look it up.

Bob

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Sun May 18, 2014 02:31

Snardbafulator wrote:
psparky27 wrote:

Bob

Look it up.

Bob

indeed they do . You are wasted on here . The bullys do like to make out they are the victum huh !

Snardbafulator
Cardiacs Expert

Postby Snardbafulator » Sun May 18, 2014 02:42

psparky27 wrote:
Snardbafulator wrote:
psparky27 wrote:Exactly ( the constant threats) and that is what i have done reported you as a bully.

Look it up.

Bob

indeed they do . You are wasted on here . The bullys do like to make out they are the victum huh !

Yes they do. It's an important dynamic in abusive relationships. It's how a man who beats and batters a woman can get her to take him back, time after time. He plays the victim card.

Look, all I did to you was write posts you didn't like.

You violated my privacy. Twice.

Bob