Yuzef benefit project (a benefit for tim smith)

The place to talk about off topic, non-Cardiacs related stuff and topics that do not belong in another forum.

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

Franz Yuzef
Gold Cardiac

Yuzef benefit project (a benefit for tim smith)

Postby Franz Yuzef » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:04

Hi all
my benefit album is finally released.
including 10 songs, a cover of "Lucky Lucy" & some other songs & music with cardiacsy & sea nymphs(and some more) atmosphere.
you can listen on: www.yuzefbenefitproject.bandcamp.com
all profit sales from the cd & the digital album will go directly to Tim Smith.
you can also visit Yuzef benefit project on facebook.
Many Many thanks to Phil Alderman(Pheeeeel, an old member of this forum) for writing great lyrics for 2 song on the album.

Pheeel
All Spectacular

Re: Yuzef benefit project (a benefit for tim smith)

Postby Pheeel » Mon Feb 20, 2012 00:21

Yuzef's done a great job on this album, so it would be nice if everyone could at least give it a listen, and maybe contribute some money if you can. And I'm not just saying that because I'm on it!
Some consider childish dreams a matter of necessity

dogsetc.

Postby dogsetc. » Wed Feb 22, 2012 22:39

I ordered it after hearing about 10 seconds of the first track. I've had it on and off since; the best bits are very Cardiacsy, other bits are very Van der Graaf Generatory and other bits i'm not sure. But to have it in the world, and knowing Franz and Pheeel's deep down goodness, i'd say it's worth every last ha'penny. :)

Franz Yuzef
Gold Cardiac

Re:

Postby Franz Yuzef » Sun Feb 26, 2012 01:06

dogsetc. wrote:I ordered it after hearing about 10 seconds of the first track. I've had it on and off since; the best bits are very Cardiacsy, other bits are very Van der Graaf Generatory and other bits i'm not sure. But to have it in the world, and knowing Franz and Pheeel's deep down goodness, i'd say it's worth every last ha'penny. :)

Well, thank you dogsetc.
never thought of van der graaf as an influence(thought of Genesis, ELP, Gentle giant, Zappa & of course Cardiacs & Sea nymphs) but i like them very much so i'll take it as a compliment.

Franz Yuzef
Gold Cardiac

Re: Yuzef benefit project (a benefit for tim smith)

Postby Franz Yuzef » Fri Mar 02, 2012 23:59

hey!
i added some more albums with many free downloads, you are all more than welcome...
& one other thing, if you can make "like" to the bandcamp/facebook page it might reach more people & help the benefit.
(yuzef benefit project on facebook or
www.yuzefbenefitproject.bandcamp.com)

Thank you