The Sky Is Falling

The place to talk about off topic, non-Cardiacs related stuff and topics that do not belong in another forum.

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

steve adams
big dogs knob

Postby steve adams » Thu Jul 19, 2007 20:13

one important thing we are all forgetting,
the end of the world is nigh :shock:
but will there be a new cardiacs album before then
i wanna go out with a smile on my face :D
get well soon tim smith !!!

Mark Boyle
All Spectacular

Postby Mark Boyle » Thu Jul 19, 2007 20:15

Meenie wrote:i'm planning on evolving either wings and a beak or gills and fins and F#@king right off!

Or maybe getting abducted by some aliens as i am in the countryside.

Statistics show that aliens prefer to abduct friendless geeks and fat ugly woman that can't get a shag.

Which means that they are either having indulging in the Neptunian equivalent of Balls Of Steel, or most of these abductees are lying attention whoring tw*ts. I know what one the smart money's on.

Meenie
A Dead Pest

Postby Meenie » Thu Jul 19, 2007 20:36

Evolution it is then.

So Fish or Fowl?

Thats the big question now! :?

Made Of Worms
Sea Nympho

Postby Made Of Worms » Thu Jul 19, 2007 20:42

Something silicon-based.

New album title - "Let The Horses Die."

I probably agree we should just let it go, get on our big motorbike and ride. I believe the Japanese have traditionally believed we'd need to use up all the material world in order to transcend, as a part of that transcendence. So. That programme was a bit naughty though.

clippa
Cardiacs Expert

Postby clippa » Thu Jul 19, 2007 20:52

Aye, it's about time we got swatted like the big flies we are, getting far too big for out boots. let the horses die is a lovely title.

whippersnapper
ABC graphic designer

Postby whippersnapper » Thu Jul 19, 2007 22:14

steve adams wrote:but will there be a new cardiacs album before then
i wanna go out with a smile on my face :D

Okay! It's time to make a confession. It's really weird. But in the last couple of months I occasionally had the strange scary thought "What if Tim or another Cardiacs member dies!!! :shock: What will happen! Will there be 4 albums staying on the shelf forever?" Isn't it strange, a thought like that? It's really selfish isn't it? Well, time goes by and the lads don't get any younger, But I really NEED this album!

schlep
Cardiacsy

Postby schlep » Thu Jul 19, 2007 23:41

I worry-constantly- that come November, with all Cardiacs crowded together tightly in a van, the windows rolled up, travelling over long distances:

Rising temperatures, mixed with emissions of gases, plus Co2 (from shouting etc), could combine to create unhealthy greenhouse-like conditions for the transportees, and for the driver whose eyes may begin to water uncontrollably, making a fiery motorcrash all but inevitable.

Hopefully they'll think to crack a window!
Do you know what I mean to say
I meant to say to you today
A day goes by I try thats why
I try to speak to you today

Made Of Worms
Sea Nympho

Postby Made Of Worms » Fri Jul 20, 2007 02:25

The M4, along which they shall transit to the fair city of Brizzle (tries to check tour dates to see if true, fails) is known to Brizzlers, particularly biker Brizzlers, as "The Slab."