Real rarities on ebay

The place to discuss Cardiacs memorabilia, rarities, and share pictures of collectible items

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

Bubby
Cardiacs Expert

Re: Real rarities on ebay

Postby Bubby » Mon May 19, 2014 00:47

Not to give this boring twat any more attention, but i'd recommend everyone reads back through *cough* bsi's old posts to realise just how fvcking warped you are sparks. Constantly replying to your own posts and trying to start shit with other forum members
bsi wrote:NoW's T c Smith is on FacebOoK? ? ,
i daRe you loT to ask hIm ! HIM
What's the purPose of Bigship_Iron !
I fvcking DaRe yoU !
R?E?S?

someone actually asked this question on the Tim FB page and caused quite a bit of upset if i remember right.
psparky27 wrote:
drterror666 wrote:I take it the Dr he mentions in his post is none other than me? I'm not surprised. I think we've said it before that we completely appreciate that BSI has done GOOD THINGS and without his intervention, Cardiacs would never have gigged like they did or had certain records in the stores. For that, you have my utmost thanks.

You're a fvcking idiot sparky. Case. fvcking. closed.

But, what I really cannot understand is the need to buy all the goodies from eBay a multitude of times. I understand we live in a capitalist society and all that, but I'm sure even Tim, YES, EVEN TIM, would have a problem with this. I've given up trying to get the Bus... 7" because I just don't have that sort of cash in my possession.

I love Cardiacs, but I'm not chronically obsessed with them!

Yeah it was a dig at you but I dont get what he means by we both forgot his name?

I think thats where most people differ in that as he has done good things he cant be able to do other things that are not shinny and great like before.

I wonder why this version of BSi has resorted to typing cryptic and poorly written messages? Do you think he is trying to be quirky like the man he is obsessed with or is just a little bit special ! :roll:

bsi wrote:Just remember how people like petlamb kept Bigshipiron identity secret because it made them feel more superior.

Have you joined Tims facebook page worms? The thread is there . I can copy and paste it if you like?

Its prob clipps :) he did like to use the Kvnt

but then...
Sorry Worms looks like the thread has been taken down? I suppose we are lead to believe the the weird dude above is running the facebook page....which in turn means he may well be Bigshitirons.

umMmm I thiNk aLl my FrIends mUst bE on thE GrOwn Up SiTe
- sounds awfully familiar eh?
In fairness, it seems drterror was onto him ages ago yet he still carried on with his pointless shit. It's so obvious really, exactly the same unintelligible gibberish, but with BiG cApS EvErY oThEr LeTtEr.

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Mon May 19, 2014 00:50

Bubby wrote:Not to give this boring twat any more attention, but i'd recommend everyone reads back through *cough* bsi's old posts to realise just how fvcking warped you are sparks. Constantly replying to your own posts and trying to start shit with other forum members
I fvcking DaRe yoU !
R?E?S?

someone actually asked this question on the Tim FB page and caused quite a bit of upset if i remember right.
psparky27 wrote:
drterror666 wrote:I take it the Dr he mentions in his post is none other than me? I'm not surprised. I think we've said it before that we completely appreciate that BSI has done GOOD THINGS and without his intervention, Cardiacs would never have gigged like they did or had certain records in the stores. For that, you have my utmost thanks.

But, what I really cannot understand is the need to buy all the goodies from eBay a multitude of times. I understand we live in a capitalist society and all that, but I'm sure even Tim, YES, EVEN TIM, would have a problem with this. I've given up trying to get the Bus... 7" because I just don't have that sort of cash in my possession.

Yeah it was a dig at you but I dont get what he means by we both forgot his name?

I think thats where most people differ in that as he has done good things he cant be able to do other things that are not shinny and great like before.

I wonder why this version of BSi has resorted to typing cryptic and poorly written messages? Do you think he is trying to be quirky like the man he is obsessed with or is just a little bit special ! :roll:

bsi wrote:Just remember how people like petlamb kept Bigshipiron identity secret because it made them feel more superior.

Have you joined Tims facebook page worms? The thread is there . I can copy and paste it if you like?

but then...
Sorry Worms looks like the thread has been taken down? I suppose we are lead to believe the the weird dude above is running the facebook page....which in turn means he may well be Bigshitirons.

In fairness, it seems drterror was onto him ages ago yet he still carried on with his pointless shit. It's so obvious really, exactly the same unintelligible gibberish, but with BiG cApS EvErY oThEr LeTtEr.

Bubby ? Im not really bsi .sigh ...are you really that stupid !

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Mon May 19, 2014 00:52

Ask Drterror if he thinks we are one and the same? I an actually pissing myself here that you think we are the same . Still at last I now know you really are an idiot !

case.fuvking . open !
Last edited by psparky27 on Mon May 19, 2014 01:09, edited 2 times in total.

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Mon May 19, 2014 00:58

Bubby wrote:Not to give this boring twat any more attention, but i'd recommend everyone reads back through *cough* bsi's old posts to realise just how fvcking warped you are sparks. Constantly replying to your own posts and trying to start shit with other forum members
I fvcking DaRe yoU !
R?E?S?

psparky27 wrote:

but then...

You're a fvcking idiot sparky. Case. fvcking. closed.Although i am a kvnt myself so never mind !

These quotes are in accurate. If you go back you can see what you have down as me is your words Blubby? For instance i have added into your quote above something you didnt write? You having problems with using the quote function?
Last edited by psparky27 on Mon May 19, 2014 01:03, edited 1 time in total.

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Mon May 19, 2014 01:02

its on page 63 if anyone wants to read it properly rather than bubby really badly quoted post. He should get some tips frome Snard on how to use the quote function!

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Mon May 19, 2014 01:16

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Wed May 21, 2014 00:15

Sparky_My_Love
New fish

Postby Sparky_My_Love » Wed May 21, 2014 15:19

psparky27 wrote:is someone having a laugh ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mr-Mrs-Smith- ... 486676ebc8

Haha O HellO :-)

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Wed May 21, 2014 15:32

Sparky_My_Love wrote:
psparky27 wrote:is someone having a laugh ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mr-Mrs-Smith- ... 486676ebc8

Haha O HellO :-)

BSI? You have created a new username?

drterror666
Cardiacs Expert

Postby drterror666 » Wed May 21, 2014 19:47

This is getting BORING! ::roll:
Hello little doggy,
My, you are a nice dog,
What did you just say then?
You could do some tricks! Oh, good, then will you show me?
My word that's a good one!
Would you like a cigarette?
No you can't, they're bad for you!

BigShip_Iron
New fish

Postby BigShip_Iron » Wed May 21, 2014 21:14

psparky27 wrote:ha ha you have now been totally fucked up ! its funny how things work out !

SO FunnY

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Thu May 22, 2014 00:20

drterror666 wrote:This is getting BORING! ::roll:

to bloody true :(

drterror666
Cardiacs Expert

Postby drterror666 » Thu May 22, 2014 10:29

I have a good idea. Stop replying to anything the ersatz BSI has to say and it will all stop. Simples!
Hello little doggy,
My, you are a nice dog,
What did you just say then?
You could do some tricks! Oh, good, then will you show me?
My word that's a good one!
Would you like a cigarette?
No you can't, they're bad for you!

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Thu May 22, 2014 10:50

drterror666 wrote:I have a good idea. Stop replying to anything the ersatz BSI has to say and it will all stop. Simples!

Fair point and that's what I will do . I already took of my PM's to stop getting his messages. I got some badges now so I am a happy chappy :P

BigShip_Iron
New fish

Postby BigShip_Iron » Fri Jun 06, 2014 00:58

ararrrRr WeLl had. BeAuty P,m MEsSa(3ge fOr. U x