should I get these?

The place to discuss Cardiacs memorabilia, rarities, and share pictures of collectible items

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

Pheeel
All Spectacular

Re: should I get these?

Postby Pheeel » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:30

Spyda wrote:There is also a Melancholy World single with 2 bonus tracks, Engleheart and She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain.
I don't know if all the singles have the bonus/(hidden?) tracks though

Those bonus tracks weren't on any official release. "Engleheart" is a Sea Nymphs-era recording which was released as a free download on mp3.com, "She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain" is from a live bootleg (the tags on my version say "Live at Everything Is Mouse 2001").
Some consider childish dreams a matter of necessity

Spyda
Diamond Cardiac

Postby Spyda » Tue Aug 28, 2012 23:41

Pheeel wrote:Those bonus tracks weren't on any official release. "Engleheart" is a Sea Nymphs-era recording which was released as a free download on mp3.com, "She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain" is from a live bootleg (the tags on my version say "Live at Everything Is Mouse 2001").

Ah, thanks for the info.
And if she only had stopped making that hissing noise . . .

seventies
Diamond Cardiac

Postby seventies » Fri Aug 31, 2012 02:15

Pheeel wrote:
Spyda wrote:There is also a Melancholy World single with 2 bonus tracks, Engleheart and She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain.
I don't know if all the singles have the bonus/(hidden?) tracks though

Those bonus tracks weren't on any official release. "Engleheart" is a Sea Nymphs-era recording which was released as a free download on mp3.com, "She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain" is from a live bootleg (the tags on my version say "Live at Everything Is Mouse 2001").

I want!