Large Images Of Cardiacs Logos And The Like

The place to discuss Cardiacs memorabilia, rarities, and share pictures of collectible items

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

Bonnie The Cat
New fish

Large Images Of Cardiacs Logos And The Like

Postby Bonnie The Cat » Mon May 30, 2011 20:01

Hello there,
I was just wondering if anyone has a good quality image of any of Cardiacs logos or artworks, suitable to put on a t-shirt? Being fairly new to the band, I didn't get a chance to purchase any Cardiacs merch when it was readily available, and I am reluctant to turn to Ebay so have resorted to making my own. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Greyhound
Cardiacs Expert

Re: Large Images Of Cardiacs Logos And The Like

Postby Greyhound » Mon May 30, 2011 22:48

Welcome to the forum. :)

I wanted a Cardiacs wallpaper a while back so scanned my shirt and touched it up in Photoshop. It's a decent size.

Little Man and a House

And there's this one of the ABC logo here.

Hope they help.

Bonnie The Cat
New fish

Postby Bonnie The Cat » Mon May 30, 2011 23:51

Oh wow, they're both perfect, thanks so much :D

Monkton
All Spectacular

Postby Monkton » Tue May 31, 2011 19:58

Indeedy. Good work. xM
last one out turn off the lights.

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Tue May 31, 2011 21:27

Hi Bonnie the cat.

Good work. Im never to sure about wearing tshirts other have had unless new. It reminds me of me getting my own cardiacs tshirt way back in the 90's with "everything is easy" on the front and "life...and everything " on the back. Didnt look as good as i had hoped ! but hey thats what you have to do when you like a band like this.

Fugazi
Diamond Cardiac

Postby Fugazi » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:21

I too was wondering about having t-shirts printed, I'd like to get a couple made up at my local "print-a-t-shirt" type shop, one using Cardiacs/Little Man/House logo and one using the ABC logo. One of the questions the shop asks is that you either have the rights of any image they print, or permission to use the image/logo/whatever.

I have no idea what the status of the rights is, I guess it's legally a little tricky what with Tim's health and all, I emailed the contact address on Cardiacs.com site but heard nothing back. The shirts will just be for me and my son (13 and fast becoming a Cardiacs fan!), they won't be for sale or anything.

Does anyone what is the position on using the logos? I don't want cause any bother or upset...

cheers

Steve

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 14:33

Hmmm logos and images you will def need to get permission but like the cards you see on ebay at the moment the words are easier to use.

I sure nothing would come of it if you did. Lets be honest they cant even get any merchandise out so I would find it hard to believe that they would prosecute a father and son for a couple of t-shirts :) The pond is not like that.

Also there was a thread on here were some company was punting out dodgy cardiac t-shirts with logos.

Fugazi
Diamond Cardiac

Postby Fugazi » Wed Jun 20, 2012 18:36

I (cheekily!) sent Kavus a message on FB, he say he's sure it will be fine as they are for personal use and not being sold.

That, I think, is the answer then :-)

cheers

Steve