Cardiacs Wikipedia

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

drterror666
Cardiacs Expert

Cardiacs Wikipedia

Postby drterror666 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 15:43

I had a search for the last thread I started, but it appears to have vanished. Oh, well...

I noticed on the Wiki page that someone had started an 'Other appearances' section in the discography. Unfortunately, they'd only listed about two items and there's a lot more out there than that! So, I put on my digging trousers and have given this new section a hefty upgrade. If you can think of any other compilations that Cardiac Arrest / Cardiacs have appeared on, either chuck them down yourself or list them here so I can hunt them down.

One thing I had trouble finding is a VHS called Goosebumps that had something to do with the CND bods. Anyone have any ideas?
Hello little doggy,
My, you are a nice dog,
What did you just say then?
You could do some tricks! Oh, good, then will you show me?
My word that's a good one!
Would you like a cigarette?
No you can't, they're bad for you!

Fugazi
Diamond Cardiac

Re: Cardiacs Wikipedia

Postby Fugazi » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:36

Good work Dr Terror! Can you add The Dowling Poole to the "Musical Relations" section next time you do an edit?

Is it worth mentioning Susannah's Still Alive is on the Kinks tribute album Shangri-La - A Tribute to The Kinks (http://www.discogs.com/Various-Shangri- ... ase/606934) ?

cheers

Steve

drterror666
Cardiacs Expert

Re: Cardiacs Wikipedia

Postby drterror666 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 15:49

That album's part of The Imaginary Box, but I'll add it all the same. Don't know why I didn't do it the first time. I'll add The Dowling Pool as well, while I'm at it.

Cheers, Fugazi!
Hello little doggy,
My, you are a nice dog,
What did you just say then?
You could do some tricks! Oh, good, then will you show me?
My word that's a good one!
Would you like a cigarette?
No you can't, they're bad for you!