Knifeworld contest

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

Made Of Worms
Sea Nympho

Postby Made Of Worms » Wed Nov 04, 2009 00:30

Yeah, and it said PM [0] at the top, I just clicked it anyway for the hell of it.

"Pop up window on new private message: Yes". Not a squeak from my pop-up blocker neeva.

fro-styyyyy!

psparky27

Re: Knifeworld contest

Postby psparky27 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 00:32

ahh when i got a pm just recently when i logged in it came up saying i had a new message :)

schlep
Cardiacsy

Re: Knifeworld contest

Postby schlep » Wed Nov 04, 2009 18:00

"Always" ha! :D
Do you know what I mean to say
I meant to say to you today
A day goes by I try thats why
I try to speak to you today

Made Of Worms
Sea Nympho

Postby Made Of Worms » Wed Dec 16, 2009 04:12

I feel the need at this wine-soaked time to conclude this thread a bit.

My sexy CD arrived with a sexy handwritten letter from yer man, whose handwriting matches his twinkle toes clippa. He's quite into his new daughter apparently and he saw Kiss in Cornwall as a kid, with Bon Jovi in support. He absolutely loves Bon Jovi, he thanks them for his whole vocation. Hope I'm not giving away too much mister Torabi.

The album at first annoyed me, encouragingly, just enough to make me have to play it more, and then it differentiated and flowered, and then I had it on repeat as I pulled a week of all nighters editing silent video of dramatic Cornwall. And so it came to pass that my least favourite bits began to usurp the entry level favourites, and so on, you know the album digging drill. He properly makes beauty out of glum a couple of times, for me, so that's leaving the world better than you find it. I kind of love that Melanie you know. A couple of times I think he should've got Gene Simmons in to get the bass wrong. I'm putting it on whenever I get one of those "What the hell else apart from Heaven Born am I going to put on" moments.

And I'd like to thank my mom and Gaad.