Ships and Irons Two?

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

schlep
Cardiacsy

Postby schlep » Thu Dec 14, 2006 16:02

Pet Lamb wrote:
Batesy wrote: Actually, I've just been playing 'Sang All Away Away' thanks to this thread - what a brilliant track! The girl who sits next to me in the office just leant over and said, "are you enjoying that?". Apparently, I was bouncing along to it and 'singing' under my breath. Oh dear... :oops:

It is impossible not to bounce along... :lol: :lol:

That tune could have sounded right at home with the rest of 'Guns', it sounds like an 'A' side t'me.
Whereas 'Hurricane' and 'Devils' are interesting oddities.

I work in an office with one other guy who is exclusively a devotee of hardcore rap music - so we have a mutual music non-agression pact...sigh :roll:
But I get my crafty Cardiacs time in, early morning while getting coffee'd up.
Do you know what I mean to say
I meant to say to you today
A day goes by I try thats why
I try to speak to you today

whippersnapper
ABC graphic designer

Postby whippersnapper » Thu Dec 14, 2006 17:00

whippersnapper wrote:Abnego!!!!!!!, you are our golden boy! That's what I call GOOD NEWS!!!!! I have the feeling 2007 could be a good year after all :) (or maybe 2008....)

I'm soooo sorry Abnego! You see I've edited my post!

abnego wrote:*sniff*...story of my life...I do all the paddling, some other bloke gets the medal...(goes off in a theatrical sulk)... :roll: :wink:

It will NEVER happen again ;)

Stoneage Dinosaurs
"Jim parades a toy"

Postby Stoneage Dinosaurs » Thu Dec 14, 2006 17:09

No worries mate!

brother abnego
"To log off and things"

Postby brother abnego » Thu Dec 14, 2006 18:02

whippersnapper wrote:
whippersnapper wrote:Abnego!!!!!!!, you are our golden boy! That's what I call GOOD NEWS!!!!! I have the feeling 2007 could be a good year after all :) (or maybe 2008....)

I'm soooo sorry Abnego! You see I've edited my post!

abnego wrote:*sniff*...story of my life...I do all the paddling, some other bloke gets the medal...(goes off in a theatrical sulk)... :roll: :wink:

It will NEVER happen again ;)

...aw shucks...not to worry Whippy (I CAN call you 'whippy' now can't I?)...as it turns out, I was building my 'ships and irons 2' concept on top of Stoneage Dinosaur's one from the old forum anyway (like in Poltergeist, when they build a housing development on top of an indian burial ground)...

...its hard not to interpret that message from Mary in any other way than 'Woohoo!!!' though, isn't it? Now, bring on the 'Best of Cardiacs Radio Sessions' CD... :D