Cardiacs Website

The latest Cardiacs news is posted here. This is also the place to discuss the news stories. Only Administrators may start new topics here, but all Members may reply to topics.

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

montoid
Cardiacs Expert

Re: Cardiacs Website

Postby montoid » Thu Jun 25, 2009 16:19

good luck with that

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 16:20

[quote="Meenie"]i'm gonna buy something,dunno what as i have all of it,maybe a new little man shirt as my one has no arms and is wider than it is long![/quote]

Yes maybe a new t-shirt is in order but tour not goping to be able to get anthing whilst it all out of stock!

I fancy a Nymph one !

funex
Cardiacs Expert

Postby funex » Thu Jun 25, 2009 16:22

[quote="Meenie"]i'm gonna buy something,dunno what as i have all of it,maybe a new little man shirt as my one has no arms and is wider than it is long![/quote]

Sounds like it would fit me. Can I buy it off you?

Meenie
A Dead Pest

Postby Meenie » Thu Jun 25, 2009 16:23

all out of stock,aint they!

prowler
Diamond Cardiac

Postby prowler » Mon Feb 01, 2010 01:03

hmm looks like the pages on the website now have a "test" link to some russian site on the bottom... a nice unobtrusive hack?

Made Of Worms
Sea Nympho

Postby Made Of Worms » Mon Feb 01, 2010 13:39

Yeah that russian shite has been crawling all over the internet this year, adding itself to sites and nicking everyone's bandwidth for its own nefarious ends. It gets in your registry and everywhere and if you upload web pages it adds itself to them. AVG, Norton and McAfee very often miss it, so I'd recommend downloading the free version of Malwarebytes Anti-malware and giving your computer a scrub:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

Each time you use this program, first click the Update tag to download the latest database of gribblies for it to work from. Then disable your internet connection and turn off all other spyware and anti-virus programs, it works better that way. Back in October it pretty much saved my computer, rooting out nasties which the nice man from McAfee couldn't find when he took over my computer by remote and waved all his industrial tools at it.

If someone like ABC wants to pass this post on to whoever runs the official site, then it will very likely help them.

Personally, at the risk of losing sales in Russia (, Turkey, China, Nigeria), I'd blanket ban all IPs from those countries until they can get a grip on their fvcking annoying twat criminals.

Alternate BC
Maresnest Admin

Postby Alternate BC » Mon Feb 01, 2010 21:22

Nasty.
I passed the message to Marc Palmer.

I use Anti Malware too, and Spybot. Both excellent programms.

dogeatspine
Gold Cardiac

Postby dogeatspine » Fri Jul 22, 2011 14:22

Pheeel wrote:
Soon it'll be coming up to a year since the last communique from the Alphabet Business Concern, that's a depressing thought.

It's been 3 years now... It can't go on forever, I feel like some news might come out soon, hopefully. Maybe not.

schlep
Cardiacsy

Postby schlep » Mon Aug 08, 2011 04:10

A question, is absolutely everything available on iTunes now? What's not?
(For the purposes of sharing info, I have no interest in iTunes myself)
Do you know what I mean to say
I meant to say to you today
A day goes by I try thats why
I try to speak to you today

dogeatspine
Gold Cardiac

Postby dogeatspine » Mon Aug 08, 2011 06:32

schlep wrote:A question, is absolutely everything available on iTunes now? What's not?

ummm... I think all officially released Cardiacs stuff is there (not including singles, 7", 12", tapes and such), but any side project likes Spratleys or Sea Nymphs isn't there unfortunately...

North Sea Radio SOS
Silver Cardiac

Postby North Sea Radio SOS » Tue Aug 09, 2011 22:34

dogeatspine wrote:
schlep wrote:A question, is absolutely everything available on iTunes now? What's not?

ummm... I think all officially released Cardiacs stuff is there (not including singles, 7", 12", tapes and such), but any side project likes Spratleys or Sea Nymphs isn't there unfortunately...

You can buy the Sea Nymphs mp3'd album from Mp3va.com if it's legal :)
Batman : "What's yellow...and Points !?...."
Robin : " Got it! A BALLPOINT BANANA! "
Batman : " YES!.. ExACTly that Robin ! "

Monkton
All Spectacular

Postby Monkton » Sat Nov 05, 2011 20:52

I noticed quite randomly actually, and with a little sadness, that Cardiacs website has not been updated for two years to this very day :( I don't know who does the website, and i appreciate just how stinky things are, not just for Tim, but for everybody....but if anybody knows how to rectify/update this, even in the most minor way, with a shout of love and hope to those who love and hope, then i think it would help, and is even necessary to keep inner fires burning. Not everybody is on the forum, and if you type Cardiacs into Google, the website is still the first thing to come up. Hope someone can understand what i'm trying to say. Not a moan, a blessing on you all :D x x x x M
last one out turn off the lights.

dogeatspine
Gold Cardiac

Postby dogeatspine » Sat Nov 05, 2011 21:07

Good god that's just tragic. I honestly don't know how it is for Cardiacs to be an active band. All I know is this hibernating machine, and all I want is to wake it up. Alas, patience is needed. A lot of it. Possibly years. But hell, I'll wait my whole life. I love this band more than life itself for Christ sake's. I just want any signal of life, really just any, and I'd be happy.

funex
Cardiacs Expert

Postby funex » Mon Nov 07, 2011 17:39

Monkton wrote:I don't know who does the website

Marc Palmer from anyware.co.uk ?
Soggy fish. Soggy.