New Ikkle Project: A Documentary.

The latest Cardiacs news is posted here. This is also the place to discuss the news stories. Only Administrators may start new topics here, but all Members may reply to topics.

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

SarahMJabbersNTwitch
New fish

New Ikkle Project: A Documentary.

Postby SarahMJabbersNTwitch » Mon Mar 18, 2013 17:40

This is a pretty special place. Cardiacs has always been a soft spot for me. When I was little, I would hear organs and synthesizers in the background and call it 'Chaos' as my Dad laughed at me, jumping around as if he was still there, living in squats, burning his cassette tapes, playing them over and over again. His whole teenage angst was based around seeing these guys live, 100 times and he still kept it going, where he met some of the closest people he knows today, some of them got married and had kids, some of them became sound engineers or even began their own bands and or started producing. I never really appreciated their music until I was older, how my Dad used to describe it, interested me more and more, the kind of intricate and odd ways Tim influenced his fans.

And, after it was all over, people grew up...

My plan is to gather Cardiacs youth and make em talk. From all over London, I plan to gather as many fans as possible and tell me what Cardiacs was to them and how it influenced their lives and who they met, why they met and what it means to them now. I'll be doing it in a form of a Documentary. Hopefully, I'll manage to get an interview with Dominic if I'm really lucky, my Dad got on with him the most, drummers you see. It's a wonderful idea that I would really like to make work. If any of you, have footage or would like to be apart of this, please contact me. I'll be in London in about a months time, collecting, reminiscing and hopefully meeting some wonderful people too.

My email address is: customizedcable@hotmail.com

It would be great to hear back from you guys.

Sarah Mighell

seventies
Diamond Cardiac

Re: New Ikkle Project: A Documentary.

Postby seventies » Wed Mar 20, 2013 19:01

My little Alexandra, I always knew you would discover time travel. How is the future? Please tell me we've solved climate change.

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 00:22

Sounds an interesting project Sarah. I wish you every success with it. :P

brosephine
Bronze Cardiac

Postby brosephine » Fri Mar 22, 2013 02:09

I'm in London, but don't have a whole lot to say that can't be said with more experience than many others!

Best of luck though - and if you're struggling for some subjects I'd be happy to join in :)