Cardiacs 101 Books Availability

The latest Cardiacs news is posted here. This is also the place to discuss the news stories. Only Administrators may start new topics here, but all Members may reply to topics.

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

Belch
Bronze Cardiac

Cardiacs 101 Books Availability

Postby Belch » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:41

Just so's you all know, I only have about 60 copies left and when it is gone, it is gone, as it won't be reprinted (barring a miracle) due to bridges being burned and stuff.

Due to a long-standing promise, I recently dropped 5 copies off at Action Records in Preston to be sold there, and I'd imagine most of them are still there, so if you live nearby pop in. I signed them with a nice green Sharpie on the dedication page.

And on eBay I reduced the price by £3.95 to £12 inc. p&p which is a giveaway if I'm being honest. It's here, so buy it before I get really grumpy and bump the price back up:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cardiacs-Ayle ... 337de3f4cc

Monkton
All Spectacular

Re: Cardiacs 101 Books Availability

Postby Monkton » Sun Nov 25, 2012 21:35

Aw go on then as you sold it so well :) Missus can have it for Xmas then i can read it as well!
xM
last one out turn off the lights.

Giddy
Bronze Cardiac

Postby Giddy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 19:30

My copy of the book was on the doormat when I got home from work yesterday and I've just finished it. It's a great read.

But what's this stuff about "bridges burned", Belch? I hope you and Big Ship Iron haven't had a falling out. If you have, sort it out - life's too short.

Belch
Bronze Cardiac

Postby Belch » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:03

Giddy wrote:My copy of the book was on the doormat when I got home from work yesterday and I've just finished it. It's a great read.

But what's this stuff about "bridges burned", Belch? I hope you and Big Ship Iron haven't had a falling out. If you have, sort it out - life's too short.

I've lost his number and he's gone all shy and quiet. No, the bridges burned were more to do with the printer. I don't know what his problem was - he got his money. Eventually.

Monkton
All Spectacular

Postby Monkton » Sun Dec 23, 2012 19:38

Soooo, just unpackaged big padded envelope from Belch, i'm wrapping up the presents i bought for the missus see, and i notice its got a lovely dedication written inside to me personally. Nice touch, She'll love that. Thanks Belch x :o
last one out turn off the lights.