Buttons for eyes Cardiacs Merchandise.

The latest Cardiacs news is posted here. This is also the place to discuss the news stories. Only Administrators may start new topics here, but all Members may reply to topics.

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

Monkton
All Spectacular

Re: Buttons for eyes Cardiacs Merchandise.

Postby Monkton » Fri Jan 25, 2013 01:17

Yeah, well i'm also with you on the 'filled in' thing. Just a bit TOO white all over. And i had a look at my XXL one today and that one also is off centre by a goodly inch. Even the ABC logo on the back is off centre a bit. I dunno what to do to be honest. I'm inclined to send 'em back at the end of the day cos they're just not right.. sale of goods act an all that. And to be fair, t-shirts in bulk (and lets be honest about this an all, they're hardly top spec T's) cost less than a quid each. Can we be absolutely sure Tim's benefiting from all this? If Karla's sending off 400 parcels b4 crimble i expect she's making at least a few quid, (which is more than i am at the mo....) I feel a bit like a sucker to be honest ::( I'd av been better of bidding up to 30 quid on someones sweaty old original on ebay...
xM
last one out turn off the lights.

Made Of Worms
Sea Nympho

Postby Made Of Worms » Fri Jan 25, 2013 18:07

Monkton wrote:Can we be absolutely sure Tim's benefiting from all this?

Oh I think so. I think Karla's friends of friends, and with the best will in the world perhaps she bit off more than was easily chewable. I dunno, it would be nice to get my second shirt now and for it to be an improvement on the first.

Monkton
All Spectacular

Postby Monkton » Fri Jan 25, 2013 18:21

I'd be interested to get a bit of feedback from anybody else here that may have bought one. thoughts folks?
xM

Fugazi
Diamond Cardiac

Postby Fugazi » Fri Jan 25, 2013 18:30

Monkton wrote:I'd be interested to get a bit of feedback from anybody else here that may have bought one. thoughts folks?
xM

I've got the LMAAH one, and I have to say it's spot on, I can't fault it. In fact I love it ever so. ::D

I'm waiting on a Flower one, but I'm not expecting it until the end of this month or early next.

cheers

Steve

Bispy
Diamond Cardiac

Postby Bispy » Sun Mar 10, 2013 22:53

Ordered 2 shirts in November. Got neither yet. Messaged Karla twice in the last 2 weeks. No reply. :(
The more NOW you are, the more THEN you'll be.

Monkton
All Spectacular

Postby Monkton » Mon Mar 11, 2013 00:05

My 2 are sitting in a bag under my PC desk. Unwearable IMO :cry: Just hope Timmy gets his 30quids worth. Its my biggest Cardiacs downer since the thing that happened to Tim and having to leave gig(s) early cos of trains (c1992ish) ::!: anyway, the green T i bought post the Benefit event that was to far and costly to attend is MASSIVELY superior in every way!
xM

Sterbus
mad completist

Postby Sterbus » Mon Mar 11, 2013 02:17

Monkton wrote:My 2 are sitting in a bag under my PC desk. Unwearable IMO :cry: Just hope Timmy gets his 30quids worth. Its my biggest Cardiacs downer since the thing that happened to Tim and having to leave gig(s) early cos of trains (c1992ish) ::!: anyway, the green T i bought post the Benefit event that was to far and costly to attend is MASSIVELY superior in every way!
xM

Unwearable? Really? I was about to buy one myself...
anything anyplace anywhere for no reason at all
All my music here... http://sterbus.bandcamp.com/

drterror666
Cardiacs Expert

Postby drterror666 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 13:16

Oh. dear, I can see that someone's sales are about to take a massive dive! Was the quality bad?
Hello little doggy,
My, you are a nice dog,
What did you just say then?
You could do some tricks! Oh, good, then will you show me?
My word that's a good one!
Would you like a cigarette?
No you can't, they're bad for you!

brosephine
Bronze Cardiac

Postby brosephine » Mon Mar 11, 2013 13:29

I bought a Big Flower shirt in November in medium - took a while to arrive but that's what the site said! No complaints with the shirt at all to be honest...

mrg
Bronze Cardiac

Postby mrg » Mon Mar 11, 2013 15:21

Similarly, I bought a purple flower shirt in late November and didn't get it till New Year, but once I chased it up Karla was really great at keeping me up to date, really good e-mail communication, and tbh I was in no rush.

The shirt itself is perfect - fits like a dream and makes me look like some kind of god.

ryan
Diamond Cardiac

Postby ryan » Mon Mar 11, 2013 17:41

Unwearable in what way?
I've got a Christmas one, and a black little man one, and both are totally fine.
My first little man got lost in the post and a replacement took a while to sort, but i've no real complaints.

Monkton
All Spectacular

Postby Monkton » Mon Mar 11, 2013 18:16

Well as i mentioned in a previous post, the daisy on the front and the ABC logo on the back are distinctly and visibly off centre by a goodly inch or so, and it just makes them look odd so that i feel uncomfortable wearing them. They look like 'knock offs' rather than original items shall we say, and its not just me that its happened to..
Made of worms wrote:the daisy on my purple one's well off-centre, to the point of feeling a bit silly wearing it.

The T-shirt itself feels a bit cheap an flimsy as well top be honest. Certainly not of the same heavyweight cotton calibre as the Benefit gig green lmaahatwww T's but i could live with that if the bloomin daisies were smack bang in the middle!!
xM

Made Of Worms
Sea Nympho

Postby Made Of Worms » Wed Mar 13, 2013 18:55

Still no sign of my red one neeva, and Karla's last login here was Jan 3rd. :-|

Fugazi
Diamond Cardiac

Re:

Postby Fugazi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 19:13

Made Of Worms wrote:Still no sign of my red one neeva, and Karla's last login here was Jan 3rd. :-|

Try contacting her through Facebook, I was in touch with her today over my order which went AWOL. Think they are having email problems as none of mine got through.

Not sure how many t-shirts she has left in stock though, I've swapped my Daisy order for a LMAAH one (well you can never have too many can you? :D )

cheers

Steve

Made Of Worms
Sea Nympho

Postby Made Of Worms » Tue Mar 19, 2013 21:10

Fugazi wrote:Try contacting her through Facebook

Did so. Not a dickie, one week later. :cry: