Buttons for eyes Cardiacs Merchandise.

The latest Cardiacs news is posted here. This is also the place to discuss the news stories. Only Administrators may start new topics here, but all Members may reply to topics.

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

buttonsforeyes
New fish

Re: Buttons for eyes Cardiacs Merchandise.

Postby buttonsforeyes » Mon Nov 26, 2012 21:39

Thank you for your orders :0)
Have messaged you back Matt

Made Of Worms
Sea Nympho

Postby Made Of Worms » Wed Dec 05, 2012 19:25

Have messaged you back (back).

grumpinator
New fish

Postby grumpinator » Sun Dec 09, 2012 20:17

oh I want one! I still have what remains of my Original from 1989. The Daisy is yellow. Ridiculous I know, but if you are considering making more varieties, a yellow daisy on a black T would make me cry tears of joy.

Pelican
New fish

Postby Pelican » Wed Dec 26, 2012 23:18

i got my t-shirt the other day! thank you buttons! i can now wear it with pride

Bispy
Diamond Cardiac

Postby Bispy » Sun Dec 30, 2012 03:58

Ordered my first shirt on Nov. 2nd. Should I be worried that it hasn't arrived yet?
The more NOW you are, the more THEN you'll be.

Ady
cardiacs folky

Postby Ady » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:51

Bispy wrote:Ordered my first shirt on Nov. 2nd. Should I be worried that it hasn't arrived yet?

i'm sure if you message her then it will be sorted.......i know the lady who runs the site and she's a really nice person.....shouldn't have any worries mate. :)

Sterbus
mad completist

Postby Sterbus » Sun Dec 30, 2012 20:08

If a buy a new XL "a man and a house" I think that I will sell my L one that I don't fit anymore.... I'll let you know...
anything anyplace anywhere for no reason at all
All my music here... http://sterbus.bandcamp.com/

Doubleclick
Silver Cardiac

Postby Doubleclick » Mon Dec 31, 2012 09:20

I was wearing my new LMAAH t-shirt while buying gifts in Brighton on Christmas Eve. A man walking towards me pointed at my chest and said "I'm wearing the same shirt!", fatally adding the words "I'll show you".

I don't think a man has ever regretted leaving the house in a scarf, overcoat and jumper as much as he did at that moment. Partway through this lengthy button-grappling ordeal, I did briefly consider telling him "it's alright mate, I believe you", but then all sense of mercy evaporated and I held my tongue. After all, if it was painful for him, at least he had something to do. I had to either watch him, or stand there trying to avoid eye contact with passers-by while a man pulled his clothes off in front of me; that's far worse. "NO," I thought to myself, "YOU'RE GOING TO PROVE IT NOW. FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED."

Anyway, he wasn't lying. His was homemade though. I've directed him to your website so that we can do this properly next time.

buttonsforeyes
New fish

Postby buttonsforeyes » Wed Jan 02, 2013 20:22

Double click, that story made me laugh, I can imagine you waiting as he undressed! thank you for directing him to the site.

buttonsforeyes
New fish

Postby buttonsforeyes » Wed Jan 02, 2013 20:24

[quote="Bispy"]Ordered my first shirt on Nov. 2nd. Should I be worried that it hasn't arrived yet?[/quote

Apologies that your t-shirt has decided top go on its travels, Please get in touch if you haven't already and i'll sort it out for you..please include your full name and order number in an email to buttonsforeyes@btinternet.com.

Cheers

Karla

buttonsforeyes
New fish

Postby buttonsforeyes » Wed Jan 02, 2013 20:25

Sterbus wrote:If a buy a new XL "a man and a house" I think that I will sell my L one that I don't fit anymore.... I'll let you know...

sounds like a reasonable plan, i'm sure people will flock to buy it especially if you offer a donation to Tim :0)

buttonsforeyes
New fish

Postby buttonsforeyes » Wed Jan 02, 2013 20:31

Sorry I haven't been here in a while, the run up to Christmas as you can imagine, was a very busy time for me, in the 3 weeks running up towards Christmas, I posted over 400 parcels :eeeek:
thanks you for all of your support in buying Cardiacs merchandise, I really do appreciate it!
Hopefully you will continue to donate and buy in 2013, Happy new year every one :D

If you haven't received your shirt, please let me know and I will track it & replace it if need be.

Cheers

Karla X

Bispy
Diamond Cardiac

Postby Bispy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 03:01

buttonsforeyes wrote:
Bispy wrote:Ordered my first shirt on Nov. 2nd. Should I be worried that it hasn't arrived yet?[/quote

Apologies that your t-shirt has decided top go on its travels, Please get in touch if you haven't already and i'll sort it out for you..please include your full name and order number in an email to buttonsforeyes@btinternet.com.

Cheers

Karla

Thanks Karla. Email sent. :)
The more NOW you are, the more THEN you'll be.

Monkton
All Spectacular

Postby Monkton » Thu Jan 24, 2013 01:35

I have to say, i'm not 100% chuffed with my t-shirt to be honest. When i got em the XL was pretty huge and the XXL was massive. My fault i guess, thats what i ordered, and thats cos i've bought XL T's before that have been a tad snug on my not inconsiderable 6'1" frame. So anyway, i chucked em into the back of the cupboard thinking ho hum, i can live with a baggy XL and i'll stick the XXL on ebay sometime with a clear description of its provenance and it can sell for whatever it sells for. Yesterday however i stuck the XL on for the first time an no matter how much i squint or try and imagine its a trick of the light, the daisy is in NO way central on the T and in fact is over the left by a good inch or so which actually just looks kinda wrong ::( Anybody else had this or is everybody happy with their T's?

xM
Last edited by Monkton on Fri Jan 25, 2013 01:20, edited 1 time in total.
last one out turn off the lights.

Made Of Worms
Sea Nympho

Postby Made Of Worms » Thu Jan 24, 2013 18:12

No size gripes here, but the daisy on my purple one's well off-centre, to the point of feeling a bit silly wearing it. I feel mean saying so, as it sounds like Karla's had a manic time for no pay, and obviously I don't begrudge the money going to Tim, but I hope my red one's centred (and not too 'filled in') when it comes...