Cardiacs benefit gig T-shirts

The latest Cardiacs news is posted here. This is also the place to discuss the news stories. Only Administrators may start new topics here, but all Members may reply to topics.

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

Chinners
Flower shop girl that sells tat

Re: Cardiacs benefit gig T-shirts

Postby Chinners » Fri Jul 01, 2011 14:50

higgy wrote:Thanks Chinners,
after the T-shirt re-print we've no plans to do anything more along these lines. We don't want to set up a shop, or run a business. We will however be organising further fund-raising gigs....
- Nick.

No problem .... I'll get to work setting up a Marenest fundraising shop for Timmy then ... hurrah
I saw a cluster of DOGS

intensivetime
Bronze Cardiac

Postby intensivetime » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:04

Aw, bummer! I missed it. :(
The little man and a house shirt looks lovely!

Wish Cardiacs website would restock...

z0mb13e
New fish

Postby z0mb13e » Thu Jul 07, 2011 23:06

Chinners wrote:No problem .... I'll get to work setting up a Marenest fundraising shop for Timmy then ... hurrah

If you want a hand with t-shirt graphics I can turn my hand to Photoshop and Illustrator (well at least reproducing stuff as vector graphics at any rate). I'm no graphic designer, jack of all trades me, but if I can help in some small way...

Alternate BC
Maresnest Admin

Postby Alternate BC » Mon Jul 11, 2011 20:41

z0mb13e wrote:
Chinners wrote:No problem .... I'll get to work setting up a Marenest fundraising shop for Timmy then ... hurrah

If you want a hand with t-shirt graphics I can turn my hand to Photoshop and Illustrator (well at least reproducing stuff as vector graphics at any rate). I'm no graphic designer, jack of all trades me, but if I can help in some small way...

That would be great. For now we are planning to use the graphics Whippersnapper made a few years ago for the badges.
But all ideas are welcome.

Chinners
Flower shop girl that sells tat

Postby Chinners » Mon Jul 11, 2011 21:28

All ideas indeed welcome. I've begun the set up and hopefully we should have a Maresnest shop open soon. I'm going to test run the Timmy picture first. How do you guys feel about £5 going to Tims fund on each one so the T-shirt would end up being £13-14 plus postage?
I saw a cluster of DOGS

Wildwards
Bronze Cardiac

Postby Wildwards » Tue Jul 12, 2011 09:24

Sounds good to me

z0mb13e
New fish

Postby z0mb13e » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:41

Alternate BC wrote:That would be great. For now we are planning to use the graphics Whippersnapper made a few years ago for the badges.

No problem. If any of your existing graphics need cleaning up or modifying just pm me.

Is there a repository for existing graphics or photos of previous merchandise? I would like to see some examples, might give me some ideas...

z0mb13e
New fish

Postby z0mb13e » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:42

Chinners wrote:All ideas indeed welcome. I've begun the set up and hopefully we should have a Maresnest shop open soon. I'm going to test run the Timmy picture first. How do you guys feel about £5 going to Tims fund on each one so the T-shirt would end up being £13-14 plus postage?

Sounds good to me too.

Alternate BC
Maresnest Admin

Postby Alternate BC » Tue Jul 12, 2011 19:09

z0mb13e wrote:
Alternate BC wrote:That would be great. For now we are planning to use the graphics Whippersnapper made a few years ago for the badges.

No problem. If any of your existing graphics need cleaning up or modifying just pm me.

Is there a repository for existing graphics or photos of previous merchandise? I would like to see some examples, might give me some ideas...

http://www.cardiacs.org/exhibits/memorabilia/memo_shop.html

We had these for a short time and with Tim's permission. Designed by Whippersnapper and skillfully crafted by Chinners.

z0mb13e
New fish

Postby z0mb13e » Tue Jul 12, 2011 20:52

Alternate BC wrote:http://www.cardiacs.org/exhibits/memorabilia/memo_shop.html

We had these for a short time and with Tim's permission. Designed by Whippersnapper and skillfully crafted by Chinners.

Quality :)

Wildwards
Bronze Cardiac

Postby Wildwards » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:35

Received my T-Shirt yesterday. Looks great. Wasnt sure about the fluro green on ordering but is the business on.
Cheers Higgy et al

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:50

Wildwards wrote:Received my T-Shirt yesterday. Looks great. Wasnt sure about the fluro green on ordering but is the business on.
Cheers Higgy et al

It will be nice to hopefully find a few new people out and about with the new t-shirts. I wish i hadnt got rid of my old tatty ones but at that point i never thought you wouldnt be able to get any through the site :(

I wonder which person has the most t-shirts and how many?

z0mb13e
New fish

Postby z0mb13e » Tue Aug 02, 2011 13:02

I'm down to 2 now ::( though considering I was down to one until the benefit gig I'm better off now than I was :)

Mrs z0mb13e assures me that she hasn't thrown out my old t shirts, so I should have a bunch of them somewhere... I still have my woolly hat though!

Wildwards
Bronze Cardiac

Postby Wildwards » Tue Aug 02, 2011 13:38

Only 5 for me. This new one, a yellow flower from about 23 years ago and a white flower from the around 2003 when i also bought two childrens little man and a house T's for my two lads. My girlfriend uses the larger 10 years of age one now! (she isnt 10 be the way!)In Belch's book he has a list of his T-shirts and he has as many as the gigs he attended by the length of the list!

psparky27

Postby psparky27 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 13:41

Wow reckon it must be Belch then, If he bought one at every gig then thats got to be a winner. I tried to get something at every gig so would have about 20 things from a watch to cds or posters. I think my oldest tee is now getting close to 25 years old ! So if belch has the most ...who has the oldest ?