Astoria 16 November 2007 - Tickets On Sale Now...

The latest Cardiacs news is posted here. This is also the place to discuss the news stories. Only Administrators may start new topics here, but all Members may reply to topics.

Moderator: The Alternate Consultant

Meenie
A Dead Pest

Postby Meenie » Mon May 07, 2007 23:01

Ive been to loads of cardiacs gigs on my own and as a result made loads of new friends.

Do it,you'll only regret it if you dont.

We wont bite,much! :D

frostbyte
"oh engineer....."

Postby frostbyte » Mon May 07, 2007 23:09

its not on the astoria website yet because they only show events up to 8 weeks in advance.
"We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"

Damian
All Spectacular

Postby Damian » Tue May 08, 2007 01:13

Pet Lamb wrote:
clippa wrote:From Damian

Well done Damian for your keen eyesight...and determination... :D

Ha ha! Go me!

Ah, the benefits of running the website of a band whose members and fans are massive Cardiacs fans...

Ady
cardiacs folky

Postby Ady » Tue May 08, 2007 10:37

i myself have not just been to cardiacs gigs on me own-but loads of gigs on me own! some people i know can't even walk into a pub without someone with um-in a way i find it easier on your own-sounds a tad sad don't it!

but like meenie said-as a result you can make more friends this way-well i do-i just start blabbin to whichever poor soul is next to me-within a few seconds you know if you get on.........this time at the astoria me thinks i'll be bumpin into a few of ya.......hopefully! :D

Meenie
A Dead Pest

Postby Meenie » Tue May 08, 2007 18:58

I will do my utmost to get there early and meet as many of you lot as possible this year,last year went a tad wrong and i met absolutely no one from o here! :cry:

Pet Lamb
Cardiacs Expert

Postby Pet Lamb » Tue May 08, 2007 20:51

Meenie wrote:I will do my utmost to get there early and meet as many of you lot as possible this year,last year went a tad wrong and i met absolutely no one from o here! :cry:

I'm sure that won't happen this time... :D

Seeing as there is another thread on this subject, I am now closing this one...ok...? :wink: